I ask that you join me in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless ###'s mission team. Bless him with safe travels for him and the whole team, you know the specifics of the mission but for sure we know that Mt. 28:19-20 is the goal, convict the heart of their team and touch the heart of those they're about to encounter, for the familiar faces...
Replies
11
Views
61
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom