I ask that my mother be prayed for. ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask that my mother be prayed for. I have watched her my whole life toil and suffer with dignity and grace. Never expecting more than a little and never getting more than a little. She is old and has worked her whole life not ever asking for aid or welfare. She only prays. She has never really traveled, never able to see God's great wonder like I have dreamed her to. She has always believed God would bless her, with a husband with money with all she asked for. Now she asks for these things, believing she is now deserving and her God, our God, does not answer. I have used the prayer request many times and the people who pray for me have changed my life. I do not know if people know how much a little prayer by thousands can help but it has made me a better person and I just want the same for my mom. Her name is ###.
 
Amen I feel that God is going to bless you and your family keep the faith and I believe you will prosper. AMEN
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that You would give ### the desires of her heart, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Full time to quarelled at home. She's problem will be solve. She will be do good thing. ### pray to God. ### get good. God bless her. Love her. And protect my mother.
Replies
8
Views
203
Please pray for my mother She has not been herself lately, her name is ###, she's not being ###.. please pray that she will live up to her name ###
Replies
10
Views
208
Please pray for my mother. Her Name is ### and she lives in ###. She's had cancer in several places in her body over the past few years. Now she's in the hospital because she has an inoperable tumor in her intestine. I don't want her to die because there's still unforgiveness in her life, and...
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom