I ask that God you may let justice be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and can you please pray for my job situation. On December 19, 2022, we welcomed a new manager, ### ###, whose leadership style has unfortunately brought turmoil into my work life. I have been working for the university since 2019 and this manager has given me a bad reputation and...
Replies
8
Views
402
* I ask for God mercy upon my life and my family. * I pray the good lord forgives us all our sins * I pray the good lord takes charge of my current relationship with ###, I pray he guides our path and grant us wisdom, knowledge and strength in handling situations of life. I pray he cloths us...
Replies
7
Views
289
My friend ### who helped me get my new local apartment is having a very difficult time re-building his church that was damaged in a fire. Yesterday he called me & asked for much prayer about his contractor and the architect who he is counting on to continue to help him. I ask specifically for...
Replies
15
Views
644
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom