I ask that God rebuke all the evil in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sue1959

Servant of All
I ask that God rebuke all the evil in my mind and body and life in the name of Jesus amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord Jesus I come to You humbly to unite with this prayer in Your holy name for You have taught me that where two or three gather in Your name there You will be with us. Lord, I agree with this prayer at the bottom of my heart because I also long to get evil rebuked in my mind and body. You have taught us that when two of agree on something we will receive it. According to Your word, we shall be protected from the evil one now. Please do the same I asked in this prayer to all those we love and care about, to all those who love and care about us and to all those who wish to get Your help with fighting against the evil. Let the evil spirits and demons be rebuked and cast away to bring glory to the Father. I pray this in the holy name of Jesus. Amen.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I rebuke all negativity around me praying for strength and peace. Praying all my stress and worries away from my mind and my body
Replies
10
Views
22
Someway somehow!! These evil greedy women love to hurt others! They want The Perfect man with the perfect money!! I hope God rebukes and rejects these Jezebel women!!! And they like drug dealers!! How convenient while calling themselves Christian!! Making rejecting you with sincere hearts...
Replies
6
Views
156
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
9
Views
19
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom