I ask that everyone please pray that God gives ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I ask that everyone please pray that God gives me faith that God done resolved this legal situation. Pray that God will allow me to stay with my family and that there is no jail time. Thank you for all of your prayers.
 
Father God as I bring this request before you I ask for your perfect will in this situation, that you would move on each and every heart concerned, I thank you in advance for your divine will in this prayer request. In Jesus Holy name Amen
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God gives me peace with everyone.
Replies
7
Views
268
Please pray for me. I’m getting deceived by thinking I could be like God, I’m dust, please pray. I have the extreme of unbelief right now and I want and need to be saved. Please pray that God gives me a second chance and He shows me what I need to do! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
139
Please pray that God gives me wisdom, peace, and comfort in a special situation. Please pray that God helps me get the part-time job I desire. Please pray that I exercise more and take better care of myself.
Replies
7
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom