I ask that all prayer people would ...

Tovrun

Beloved Servant
I ask that all prayer people would pray. 2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land." ( 2Chronicles 7:14) Father thank You for this day, the freedom in this country, we humble...
Replies
12
Views
406
Lord Jesus I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus may you place in our hands the evidence that we need to stop ### from the rumored Child trafficking she is operating...
Replies
8
Views
164
  • Article Article
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. —2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Humility is not our...
Replies
0
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,756
Messages
16,814,733
Members
650,996
Latest member
Ereadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom