I ask if you could pray for me while waiting for my###

In Jesus name, I remit the sins of the father and mother, I remit the sins of the ancestors. I break in Jesus mighty name all generational curses in Jesus name. Break all curses off of your generational line and the father's. You and your husband are your child's spiritual covering and the baby's is under your authority. Dedicate your child to God. website for curses BIBLICAL CURSES
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God keep you in perfect peace and in perfect health as you await for His gift to your family. 
 
The Lord will never leave you, just trust him. Yet I pray for you. In Jesus Name, Amen!

God Bless. :)
 
Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of Your command, drive away from this person all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to their body and joy to their spirit, so that in their renewed health, they may bless and serve You, now and forevermore. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If all of you could pray for my sister ### that would be a blessing. Please pray for her stomach, her entire digestive and gastrointestinal tract to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you to anyone who prays for her. Be blessed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
288
Do you think you could pray for a full, complete, and quick recovery from a back sprain? I held a door for some old person, and now it's not as good as it was feeling. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
422
I hope you could pray for my skin infection on my face which has been recurring for about ###-### month now. It is really affecting my self-esteem :( I’ve tried oral antibiotics and creams but my face is so sensitive that the infection comes back when I use an acne fighting product such as a...
Replies
8
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,977
Messages
16,783,028
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom