I ask if you could pray for me while waiting for my###

Miliana Qaranivalu

Disciple of Prayer
I ask if you could pray for me while waiting for my giving birth on the 28 ### is my due date. And also pray for my sickness I'm a cardiac patient please pray for healing within my family my husband my two sons and my daughter inside my stomach.
 
Psalm 103:2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Psalm 107:20

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13, "TO HIM WHO SITS ON THE THRONE AND TO THE LAMB, BE PRAISE AND HONOR AND GLORY AND POWER, FOREVER AND EVER!") AMEN & AMEN !!
 
Praise you Jesus!

Father we thank you for this day, this new life that you have given us, for all the blessings and for providing for all of our needs thank you Lord God. We ask for forgiveness for everything that we have done and said and thought that are unpleasing in your eyes, cleanse us with the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, that we may always be worthy and acceptable in your presence. Thank you Lord God.

Father, we lift up to you ### and her baby Lord, we pray Father God for your protection upon her and her child. We pray that on the day of her delivery everything will go smoothly for both of them. Protect her family Lord and keep them safe. Provide for all of their needs Father God. Let your name be lifted up always in their lives. Hold their right hands Father God and make them to always walk in the path of righteousness.

Thank you Lord God for hearing our prayers, we give you all the glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen.
 
I stand in complete agreement with you on your Prayer with a sincere & loving heart. Praying for you & with you; ###.

May the Blessings, Grace, Love & Peace of our Heavenly Father, His Son; our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & the reassurance of the ever present Holy Spirit be with you & yours; now today & forever. GOD Bless !!!
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If all of you could pray for my sister ### that would be a blessing. Please pray for her stomach, her entire digestive and gastrointestinal tract to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you to anyone who prays for her. Be blessed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
288
Do you think you could pray for a full, complete, and quick recovery from a back sprain? I held a door for some old person, and now it's not as good as it was feeling. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
422
I hope you could pray for my skin infection on my face which has been recurring for about ###-### month now. It is really affecting my self-esteem :( I’ve tried oral antibiotics and creams but my face is so sensitive that the infection comes back when I use an acne fighting product such as a...
Replies
8
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,977
Messages
16,783,028
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom