I ask God for divine protection I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for my job. Protect me as I serve, guide my hands, and grant me wisdom, patience, and discernment. Help me learn and apply every requirement of my work with divine speed, calmly and confidently. As Your Word says, “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of...
Replies
10
Views
133
Lord, I ask for Your Divine intervention right now to give my younger daughter discernment regarding this friend who leaves her withdrawn, burden and down. I pray that You will protect her and redirect and remove this friendship from her life completely. I just found out today that this young...
Replies
11
Views
58
Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,553
Messages
16,800,776
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom