I ask for your prayer for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
230
Please pray for me. I had a handyman that completed work at our home this year. I went to a store last week and thought I saw him but was not absolutely positive so I didn't speak. I have only seen this man twice in my life. Yesterday I contacted him to request completing another job at our...
Replies
9
Views
253
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 10:25 : Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the peoples who do not call on your name. For they have devoured Jacob; they have devoured him completely and destroyed his homeland. A Sample Prayer...
Replies
11
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom