I ask for prayers for God's preservation ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
192
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
129
Dear Brethren, I come to you with a humble request for prayer as I seek God’s guidance and favor over my job. I ask that you join me in praying for God’s divine protection and preservation over my work, that He may keep me steadfast and secure in this position. Please pray that He grants me...
Replies
6
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom