I ask for prayer for my fiance as he ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
I ask for prayer for my fiance as he is having a tough time at work, please show him your Guidance and GOODNESS dear Lord, he struggles so much with why good people get the mess while the mean people get the good, please show him your mercies today and show him it's ok and you I ask give him the good today, also please give me relief of my pains and heal whatever is going on with me as I can't afford to go to the doctor I ask these things in your PRECIOUS name, Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed, thought, dreamed, or wanted.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ ### Life Coach & ### Minister
 
i prayed for ### and ###'s fiancé may the Lord be with both of ### in Jesus' name
 
I prayed for this, may God's will be done through the circumstances.. in Christ's name, Amen.
 
I pray for better days on the job for now weapon formed against us shall ever prosper. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiance ###. Pray for her health and Salvation, and that she comes home from the ### soon. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Lord my Fiance ### is about to start following up his documents for Police Concour, God guide him all through send home to the right people, may he be Favour by those that matter. He’s just trying to create something good out of his life, let this opportunity grants what he seek for in Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please pray for my ### to have a good time in ### with his mom and Stepdad but also realize I feel hurt and not valued because he sides with his family
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom