I ask for prayer because oh Lord God of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for prayer because oh Lord God of heaven I am nothing but a dirty rotten sinner I am sorry for my sins Lord and I ask for forgiveness of my sins and for you to cleanse me of all unrighteousness as your scripture says you will in 1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Father God make this so in my life. Please give me the gift of the Holy Spirit may it fill me and permeate me like yeast permeates dough. Give me the strength through the Holy Spirit to win the temptations battles with Satan not because of me but because of your gift of the Holy spirit. I ask this in the blood and name of Jesus Christ - Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with strong will to stand and not let ### self give up to be tempted. Lord, please bless ### to live in fear and respect to Your holiness dwells in ###. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!

Dear Father, please bless ### with strong will to stand and not let ### self give up to be tempted. Lord, please bless ### to live in fear and respect to Your holiness dwells in ###. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for physical health & strength & the ability to do many errands today Abba-Daddy-Father-God help me please in Your Son Jesus's Name Amen... THANK-YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AS LITTLE BY LITTLE I AM GETTING BETTER... I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU AND I KNOW HOW MUCH ALL OF YOU CARE TOO ...
Replies
8
Views
294
I ask for prayer because I suffer from severe back pain and I am under a lot of financial strain.
Replies
9
Views
343
For whyever I feel soo wound up tonight & stressed I ask for The Precious Holy Spirit to touch me now & grant me a supernatural & divine reassurance & peace of mind I soo often feel like my life is just trying to survive & it is not a good feeling or way to live Help me Father In Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
12
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom