I am ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
157
Singapore Airlines is a commercial entity, and its investment decisions are made based on business considerations, not taxpayer funds. The Singapore government does not use tax money to subsidize foreign airlines. The partnership between Singapore Airlines and Air India is a commercial...
Replies
8
Views
93
I need prayer to help me getting help to find out why I am being Stalked and followed no one believes me and the police want doing thing because that haven't hurt me yet and by time the police get to where I am being Stalked and followed they are gone .I am a ### year old God Fearing person and...
Replies
11
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom