I am ### yr widow of . I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Thank you for allowing me to pray for you. Father please give knowledge and discernment in this situation, guide and protect all involved so that your will be done. You gave us your word to live by and stand on the promises you made to us[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 21:22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven - Matthew 18:19[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. – John 15:7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thank you father for hearing our prayers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]It’s in Jesus name I pray, Amen.[/SIZE]
 
I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless each of us to come to know You better, love You more, and live a lifestyle pleasing unto You. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!”

Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am much happier without Christianity. My church mentor constantly looked down on me and belittled me, masking his personal agenda as 'God's will' as if he were Jesus himself. Despite my qualifications for high-paying roles, he pushed me to accept low-paying jobs—even suggesting fast-food roles...
Replies
7
Views
105
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
151
trouble will not come a second time. What God has already healed and delivered me from will not resurface again. In the name of Jesus. The Lord has taken away my punishment, he has turned back my enemy. I am more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus
Replies
10
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom