I am ### yr widow of . I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnm

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### yr widow of ###. I am the only one left in my family. I lost my Mom in 2003 in a car accident. I had to take all 3 siblings and one grandchild. I need a prayer about unemployment, incurable diseases, arthritis, I can't walk my ankle is permanently sore. Doctors diagnosed arthritis, asthma, and financial crisis. My son is suffering low self-esteem, he is failing everything he tried to achieve. He drinks alcohol due to frustration, unemployed.

My elder daughter has marriage problems. Husband is cheating, swearing at her for not conceiving. All these are hurting me very much. I am working, I want to help all my children but how! I am a Christian, I pray very strong. I don't see much change. Please pray for me and my family.
 
Thank you for your request. I'm asking God for the desire to pray for others. I've been so wrapped up in my own little story. Thank you for this opportunity to pray for you and yours.
 
Hello ###,

I'm ### also and I'm a widower. Thank God that my ex-wife is helping my 2 children and grandchild with a place to stay. My son also suffers greatly from very low self-esteem. He's the smartest, funniest, best-looking 21-year-old on the planet. I was the same way, but there's nothing I can do. What makes it a little more difficult is that he's a confirmed atheist and wants absolutely nothing to do with the Christianity he was brought up with. I was a bad Christian leader in his childhood. I'm praying for all of us this morning.

I suffer from gross, treatment-resistant major depression disorder and have been in countless institutions in my life, including jail and hospitals, half-way houses, 1/4 way houses, detoxes, psychiatric hospitals, psych wards, long and short-term drug and alcohol rehabs and there is no physical, human reason for me to still be alive. I only have my God now and my faith is hanging in there these days. My kids won't speak to me and I can't see the joy of my life down here, my granddaughter: ###. Amen. Thanks.
 
My 4th wife and the mate that God gave to me directly to instantly correct all kinds of character defects dropped dead suddenly 7 months ago.  Still don't know how to process all that.  Thanks.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am much happier without Christianity. My church mentor constantly looked down on me and belittled me, masking his personal agenda as 'God's will' as if he were Jesus himself. Despite my qualifications for high-paying roles, he pushed me to accept low-paying jobs—even suggesting fast-food roles...
Replies
7
Views
105
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
151
trouble will not come a second time. What God has already healed and delivered me from will not resurface again. In the name of Jesus. The Lord has taken away my punishment, he has turned back my enemy. I am more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus
Replies
10
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom