I am worried, what is going on with my friend???

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord let my friend call me or text message me. Is ### ok? I am very worried. Please let somebody inform me what is going on with ###.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy on my mother. (###th birthday today) She is lost. Like she speaks with me with half concentration. I give her instructions over the phone how to warm up food and I am worried how she will do it. I am on a sick leave and I cannot come. Please Lord heal this Alzheimer. I am afraid...
Replies
6
Views
364
Hello, my name is ### and I’m asking everyone here to please pray for my cat ###. She is an indoor only cat who is a very shy and timid girl who got lost recently and I am so worried for her. She is very timid around other people but she has been attached to my side and follows me anywhere I go...
Replies
8
Views
321
Lord Jesus heal and protect my mother from any evil. She is ###, has diabetes, Alzheimer early stage, depression, heart/blood pressure condition. Now she has raspy voice and unease in her and I am afraid that she will catch fever and some other heavy symptoms.
Replies
9
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom