I am ### with high sugar and ...

Be assured of my prayer for you, friend. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace and strength in the days ahead.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today morning my mother went to sugar test and got fasting ###mg/dl and post lunch ###mg/dl. Please pray for my mother to get normal sugar levels. Due to financial problems and family problems her sugar levels got high. My ### yrs old brother won't go to job and torcher my mother for money. My...
Replies
9
Views
306
Please pray for my high sugar. It should come to normal range. Medicines are not controlling my sugar levels.
Replies
6
Views
280
I've asked for prayer after food poisoning - diarrhea and vomiting - last week. I'm still recovering in a good pace, but I have ### that makes my blood sugar spike than fall low levels. I think because of bland diet these days during recovery I fell in this dizzy, tired spell. Today I tried to...
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,033
Messages
16,783,726
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom