I am very sad..my ### exam result published. I

Somi mathew

Humble Prayer Partner
I am very sad..my comparative exam result published. I am fail in every time...just one mark..
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I miss my mom, oldest brother, and cat. I have dreams about crying about them; it's very sad. I wish I spent time with my oldest brother before he passed. We didn't because we lived 1000 miles away from each other when my mom was alive. He traveled and did not see me or my mom, which made...
Replies
8
Views
337
I am very very sad. My financial problem. Please Jesus help.
Replies
13
Views
593
I just found out my former assistant director and friend from when I used to work at daycare passed away from cancer and I am deeply sad 😢. Please keep her friends and family in your prayers; we are very sad, and this is hurting us. And keep her kids in your prayers too. Yes, I hate cancer; it's...
Replies
8
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom