I am very heavy burdened and need for You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am very heavy burdened and need for You to lift this weight from me dear Father. Please have mercy and deliver me; restore me. I cannot live like this anymore. Listen to my cry, please.
 
FATHER! GIVE THIS VESSEL THE UNDERSTANDING NEEDED HERE, OF READING YOUR WORD DAILY AND MUCH PRAYER WITH YOU IS A GREAT WEIGHT OFF ONES LIFE! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOD HAS FOR US TO DO! AND ALWAYS FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP IN SOME WAY EVEN IF ITS SMALL. GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS, IN GOOD DEEDS. PUT YOUR MIND ON JESUS AND WHAT WOULD HE DO IN THIS AREA OF LIFE, THE ANSWER WILL COME. GOD IS THERE ALWAYS WAITING! GOD BLESS....
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not sure how to navigate loss. The relationship with my parent was very rocky, they were emotionally abusive and extremely critical. There was no closure prior to their passing on. I’ve been abused most of my life. Now I’m an adult in my 50’s who is very guarded and feels like I have no...
Replies
8
Views
275
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray...
Replies
9
Views
380
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will give me the gift of punishing the darkness always all the time with regards to myself, in Jesus mighty name...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom