I am very afraid of failure again. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
216
Hi my name is ### and I would like everyone to join me in prayer that tomorrow morning as I take my RN license exam I am able to pass it as I depend on it for my job and my family financial status. This will be the second time I take it as I did not pass the second time. I listen to lectures and...
Replies
7
Views
2K
Please pray for me I am very depressed and anxious for my results. It's not just results; I am giving the exam for the third time, and this was my last attempt. I don't know how my paper went, but I just really need to pass this exam. Anyhow, I failed it like two times and I have wasted a year...
Replies
7
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom