I am upset right now. I am very sick. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
I am upset right now. I am very sick. My ### was staying here due to surgery she had awhile back. She also smokes pot. She left her kids here and went to a hotel. She was so insistent to her landlord to get more money for the hotel which he legally had to provide for the night, because of her 3 kids. Well guess where they are? They are here! I am sorry but I need prayer because I am angry right now. My mom said maybe she should go home and honestly, I hope she does. Even before her surgery she'd crash here for weeks and get high and sleep. I am sick of it! Please pray. I am sorry I have to get it out and need prayer!
 
Colossians 1:9-12

New International Version (NIV)

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I pray God Blesses you with his Mercy, Grace, Wisdom and Strength. Please God Guide this prayer requester what to do. If anything the Authorities might actually help her. Maybe this is something they can get right. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

People had walked all over me and used me for money. And everyone is screaming and yelling at me, talking down to me, and abusing me. People act like I hurt them. When my mom was alive, she used to search through my room when I wasn't home, and her and everyone else is walking all over me all...
Replies
12
Views
296
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME TO OVERCOME ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE UPSETTING ME RIGHT NOW AND HAVE DEEPLY DISTURBED ME TOO... THANK-YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN XOXOX
Replies
18
Views
429
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I AM SOO UPSET THANK-YOU EVERYONE XOXOX AMEN
Replies
7
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom