I am up tonight with several pain I have been praying for healing for

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

I am up tonight with several pain I have been praying for healing for now several weeks pain in ribs shoulder that can't move for pain and pain in whole rib cage and pevic bones. I need total healing

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pray that Father God will have mercy on me, I was hurt by a doctor who did manipulation on my upper back and neck.. My rib cage and right shoulder and scapular have pin and needle and extending to my left hand. Pray that God has mercy on me, he will send holy angels to my bedroom tonight to...
Replies
Views
Brother ,I am getting severe pain in my ribs which is the symptoms of heart attack and broken ribs ,I am often getting my health issues .I did not tell even my parents about it .I am really scared of hospitals.So, kindly pray for me 🙏🏻
Replies
Views
To heal my side. I wrecked a couple days ago on my Bicycle and Injured my ribs really bad where I can't Hardly walk or move I've been in a lot of pain. I pray that the lord would heal me.
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, please pray for my AIRWAYS to OPEN up fully and all inflammation and dryness to leave my CHEST, OESOPHAGUS, THROAT AND MOUTH (ASAP). Please also pray for the muscles on the left side of my stomach and ribs are which are painful and need healing. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, as I'm in pain and I don't know why. The right side of my rib cage is very sore which started a few days ago. Please pray for my healing. Thank you my Christian family.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom