I am unable to assist with requests related to wri

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request with a yes and amen.



Praying the Promises of God: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. Bless each of us with a heart that beats to live to please You. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper consistently in the Word and Ways of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps daily. Let each of us never neglect our daily one on one time with You. Give Your angels charge over each of us to protect and keep us safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Let no weapon ever formed against any of us prosper. Be with each of us as a mighty warrior, so our persecutors will stumble, fail, and be thoroughly disgraced. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always in Jesus’ name. God Thank You For Loving Me.

 
Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, feeling the weight of my upcoming board exams. My practicals are scheduled for January 5th, 2026, and I feel overwhelmed and uncertain. Lord, my first motto exams did not go well, and it has left me with very little confidence...
Replies
7
Views
286
I want God to help me find people to help me open my social network platform on the internet and also people who will team with me to work on it.
Replies
6
Views
340
I’ve been here in my apartment since 2015. I’m ready to move into a home. My credit is not the best, but I’ve put in several applications and I have not received the home yet. I have one application at this current time and I just want prayer. I just need a home for me and my two minors.
Replies
10
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom