I am traumatized by losing an apartment and pretty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
I am traumatized by losing an apartment and pretty much everything in it almost ### years ago. I really need prayer of healing and to let it go and give it to God. Moving forward is hard and scary for me because it means admitting it is gone and I cannot have that specific one back. Please pray for ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I do not ask for anything but I didn't ask you to stand by me losing my family and you did either way. So now I ask you this lord, I plead, I've fought so hard to be where I am and I'm not willing to give up. As you've seen. So please don't give up on me...please grant me some miracle...
Replies
8
Views
303
Hello I am traumatized because I threw up twice and I have emetophobia (a fear of vomiting) and I got over it but recently I got worried and nervous and stressed that every time I eat I’m gonna throw up. And I want to tell my parents but I feel like they are gonna get mad because I’ve been lying...
Replies
6
Views
344
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom