I am ### ### today is my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my dad's cataract surgery today. Please pray it is successful and he has good health and longer life. Please pray his doctors have wisdom and take care of him well. Please pray the surgery goes well and he can see better after this surgery...
Replies
8
Views
245
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
87
Please pray for me. I am in the greatest depths of severe depression, which I have been enduring for most of my life. For the first time I have been utterly paralyzed by despair for a few nonconsecutive days, unable to leave my bed. Things are bad, too extensive to write here. I have nobody...
Replies
13
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom