I am tired of being lonely, I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer that God might open up relationships. I'm tired of being lonely and sad. I feel alone in everything I do, and it makes me very sad. I feel like I have no purpose in life anymore. Prayers would be helpful in Jesus' name. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
318
I am tired, my god. Absolutely tired. My heart feels heavy and it wont lighten up. I am so so so tired every days as I enter in this house, walk around these, give me some respite, my lord. I know you say that, God gives burdens to his strongest soldiers but please I beg you, JUST. GIVE. ME. A...
Replies
12
Views
197
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom