I am tired and disgusted with life. One ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
234
I need more of God's presence in my life and on my family. I can't face my struggles alone. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,333
Members
651,166
Latest member
Pynariyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom