I am the safety personnel handling the construction site safety in an###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-460
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-460

Guest
I am the safety personnel handling the construction site safety in an overseas contractor. The safety situation is so challenging. The workers & staff members conduct repairing & maintenance work but some of them lack of safety awareness. They always do not wear safety helmets. The frontline supervisors also ignore safety and they take no action against dangerous act or situation. I lack of leadership as I am not inbornly good leader, but I am required to manage these challenging tasks.

Please ask God to improve the situation. And please ask God to give me leadership, justice, wisdom, talent and eloquence to manage safety well.

Thank you for your prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very sad in my home. I am not safety in my home. ### cruel me.
Replies
9
Views
71
  • Locked
I am a safety personnel in the construction field. I lost my job recently, not because of my performance in the company. My boss told me I might not join MTR projects as the client MTR gave me an adverse comment in the last MTR project in a previous company. I think it is because in the last...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom