I am ### the ### of years lady ...

I am ### the ### of years lady holding a degree. I am requesting a prayer for job and financial breakthrough for my business. I do pray and apply for job but ### am not getting a job, please help me to get one.
I pray that you will have a job sooner and your business will prosper sooner. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Prayer request for what should I be doing while I am preparing for the ### interview and ask Jesus to give me success and provide a job for the full degree course and during when studying the degree get a wife during the process and pass through the interview and get through the course and a job...
Replies
9
Views
201
I would like to request a prayer for my financial breakthrough as I'm going through this situation for many years and this one year is the toughest after many failures from our business where we decided to find a job to at least feed our children's and their education. We tried to apply for jobs...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom