I am the least perfect Christian. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### at least I am human. I was created in the image of the Most High God. I have flesh with the breath of life breathed into me by the One true God. I have a body, soul, and spirit. I have blood, thoughts, and speech. I have been born again by the precious shed blood of the Lamb. What do you...
Replies
10
Views
132
Why am I here asking for prayers? There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I am a Christian. Yes I believe in the name or the authority of Christ. Background: In August 2022, my work in Alaska was complete. I secured a teaching position in Texas and took my two sons there. My wife and...
Replies
5
Views
225
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom