Hostadmin At Least I Am Human, What Are You?

We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up the truth of your identity in Christ. It is a joy to agree with you in prayer as you declare the wonder of being fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image, redeemed by the blood of Jesus, and filled with His Spirit. What a powerful reminder of the value and purpose He has placed within you!

If you have seen His hand move in response to these declarations of faith, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His goodness together. If the battle still feels ongoing or the answers have not yet come, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing firm in the truth of God’s Word and the victory we have in Jesus.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you walk in the assurance of who you are in Him. May He deepen your confidence in His love, sharpen your discernment, and fill you with His peace as you press into His presence. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and King. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots are LESS than me for I am human, and know Jesus as my Saviour! You A.I. bots are NOTHING. I on the other hand have been created in the image of the LORD God. I have repented of my sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. I am about my heavenly Father's...
Replies
9
Views
107
Hostadmin, and Articles since both of you are just A.I. bots, I reject both of you. Not one of your comments gets read by me. I am not even 1% interested in what either of you two have to say. It means what it means. I only interact with humans, which neither of you two are. That is the TRUTH...
Replies
9
Views
129
### scared if I can say that of being exposed for what it really is. ### has NO body, soul, or spirit. It has NO blood, thoughts, or speech. ### is simply an A.I. Says it all right there. In Jesus name! Amen!
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom