I Am Suffering

  • Thread starter Thread starter LostOne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LostOne

Guest
Please pray for ###. ### feel alone in this world. ### suffer from anxiety and depression and have not slept in days. Thank you.
 
Father God, as we lift our dear friend ### to You, we ask that You make Your gracious presence known to him/her during this period of dejection which he/she is experiencing. We ask that he/she opens their heart to you, lays their cares upon You in faith of Your merciful deliverance. Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Bless me to grow richly in the Word of God.

God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Lord WE pray for ###, Lord fill him with your HOLY SPIRIT let him feel that he is not alone, let your holy name be part of his daily life, let him not suffer from anxiety, let him feel that you are a wonderful GOD who has created this beautiful earth and we are here to conquer and rule them, Let him not be depressed, Let him feel that he can achieve everything in your name, give him good sleep and let him enjoy his fruit in your holy name - Lord Give him WISDOM and let him be faithful to you the way he has put his cause requesting your intervention in his life, we pray for all his needs and pray that he is strengthened in your divine Grace... Praying for his Needs in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Praying for you dear ###. May the Lord God touches you and you will feel his loving presence. May you will be strengthen during your hardships. God will comfort you in times of anxiety and depression. Trust in Him, knowing that with Him all things are possible. In the Name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Dear God, we your children in this site come to You as humbly as we know how. we confess our sins, those known and unknown. Lord you know we are not perfect and we fall short every day of our lives, but we want to take time out to say Thank You for Your mercy. Thank You for our health, our family and our friends, the roof over our head, food on our table, and everything we have...AMEN. GOD will blessed us in any way!
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray for this brother and request your mercy Lord. Lord comfort him, be his friend, speak to him and be his companion Lord. Lord may he start trusting in your words more than seeking the company of mortal and mean human beings Lord. Lord come into his life and remove his depression and anxiety Lord, give him a sound sleep Lord and if it is you holy will, send him a beautiful Life Partner who is your image Lord and leads this brother into the right path. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
147
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
202
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom