I am suffering from shoulders and neck pain from last ###.

Nisha Wahane

Humble Prayer Partner
I am suffering from shoulders and neck pain from the last two years which is unable me to do work and live a normal life. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother ###, Praise the Lord. I am suffering from severe pain in my right hand from my shoulder since last 2 years. Tried all medicine homeopathy, ayurvedic but relief only for some time. Please pray for me, to the Almighty God to heal me from this pain. Thank you Jesus. Praise you...
Replies
5
Views
500
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
269
Yes, there is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I worked in a small church that had grown from 28 to nearly 90. I have been offered a teaching position in Texas, my home state. My young sons and I moved to Texas to set up our new home and to start...
Replies
7
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom