I am suffering from hepatitis B I ...

Bivivtha

Disciple of Prayer
I am suffering from hepatitis B. I God ### to heal me. I believe in Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi people of God My name is ###. I live in ###. I am christian. I have Hepatitis C. Today is my CTscan result. Need your prayers. Please do prayer my health and cancer to stop in Jesus Name. Thank you very much.
Replies
13
Views
224
Pray for me that God heal me from hepatitis B, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, and GED that is not responding to treatment
Replies
8
Views
290
Good evening pastor ###, I have been suffering from hepatitis B for years now and every attempt to get treated has failed the doctor told me it can't be treated because my body doesn't react to the virus I pray that the healing power of Jesus Christ heal me and free me from this pain. Also every...
Replies
9
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom