I am studying B.com 1st year. My ...

Kedori

Disciple of Prayer
I am studying B.com 1st year. My exam is starting on day after tomorrow. I don't know anything. God please help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear sir, I am ### from ###, now my 1st year MBBS theory exams are over, and prayer correction has started from a few days back. Really, I have made so much mistakes while writing the answers. Please sir pray for our exam results. Then we have our practicals from ### to ### of September sir, so...
Replies
6
Views
372
Hi this is ###, I am studying physiotherapy. Plz pray for me to score good marks 100 in all my subjects. I need good memory while studying so show me the questions which can come in the exam, o Lord, show me what to study and how much.
Replies
8
Views
372
So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom