One of the reasons the Israelite wandered around the desert for 40 years was because God was teaching them to look up; that is why Mana came down from heaven. But every time they were full, they would look down to man. And until they could understand that sustenance comes from God and look up, God kept them in the desert wandering because God knew that if the Israelite kept looking at man instead of God, they would never possess the land God had given them. When I lost my job, God took me around the desert, laps around the desert until I learned that it is God who gives jobs and more importantly, our ability to keep and maintain those jobs comes from God. And if I ever took my eyes off God and focused on the benefits, salaries, and then be satisfied with them, God took it away because He had better jobs in store for me. And if I remained satisfied there and worshiped the benefits, etc., it would be another lap around the desert, crying to God to give me a job.
I do not know if this helps you, but what I am trying to tell you is to say, "you were blessed going in (the job) and you were blessed going out (termination). God is just yanking you out because you worshiped the job, such that you would cry for it day and night, like it was your God. So my sister, you can take a lap around this desert or simply come back to God and apologize and let go of that job. If God can feed all the Israelite for 40 years with Mana from heaven, surely He can give you a job so you can be able to sustain yourself. I have begun enjoying these laps around the desert because I know God is preparing me for a better job (the promised one) and I believe He is doing the same for you. Remember: "you were blessed going in and you are blessed going out," so repent. I have already taken that lap of termination too many times in my career; make your short, repent, and seek God.