I am still waiting for a major ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you
 
I am still waiting for a major change in health issues. Also need some financial help. Back getting worse and I do not want to do a ### surgery. God it is time to led the way. Out smoking! Thank you AMEN!
Lord Jesus Christ, please hear our cries. In Jesus Almighty, Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
164
I am still waiting for my friend to reconcile. He has ego, pride, attitude, hate. All these things keep him away from reconciliation. Lord fill his heart with love. The love you gave to us when you died on the cross. A new commandment: love one another as I have lived. Please Lord help ### to...
Replies
8
Views
329
Hii.....i am still waiting for my certificates to get earlier...it's been more than a month from now..i request everyone to pray for me to get my certificates from ### with which i will get a job I am waiting for.. without this certificate..i won't be able to sit for Visa interview..i request my...
Replies
8
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom