I am still waiting for a major ###

Bocgaaki

Humble Prayer Partner
I am still waiting for a major change in health issues. Also need some financial help. Back getting worse and I do not want to do a 4th surgery. God, it is time to lead the way. Out smoking! Thank you AMEN!
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to You today on behalf of ###, asking for Your divine intervention in his life. We ask that You would bring about a major change in his health issues, and provide him with the financial help he needs. We ask that You would heal his back and spare him from having to go through a fourth surgery. We pray that You would lead the way and give him the strength and courage to quit smoking.

We thank You for Your goodness and mercy, and for hearing our prayer. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Good Morning My God, Lord, Savior, and Holy Spirit
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to You today on behalf of ###, asking for Your divine intervention in his life. We ask that You would bring about a major change in his health issues, and provide him with the financial help he needs. We ask that You would heal his back and spare him from having to go through a fourth surgery. We pray that You would lead the way and give him the strength and courage to quit smoking.

We thank You for Your goodness and mercy, and for hearing our prayer. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
164
I am still waiting for my friend to reconcile. He has ego, pride, attitude, hate. All these things keep him away from reconciliation. Lord fill his heart with love. The love you gave to us when you died on the cross. A new commandment: love one another as I have lived. Please Lord help ### to...
Replies
8
Views
329
Hii.....i am still waiting for my certificates to get earlier...it's been more than a month from now..i request everyone to pray for me to get my certificates from ### with which i will get a job I am waiting for.. without this certificate..i won't be able to sit for Visa interview..i request my...
Replies
8
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom