I am still very sad, my colleagues are falsely ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorian

Disciple of Prayer
I am still very sad, my ### are falsely accusing me of something I am not doing, I do not know how to defend myself against them without making the situation worse. Please pray with me for a miraculous delivery from the hands of my ###. AMEN
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very angry I can't even get a job and I be so close to finding a job and I can't get one. My family keeps asking about my job search and when I get a job. It very hard out there and they don't believe me. I am very very angry of how my mom and others treated me and others I am always the...
Replies
10
Views
404
Please continue to pray for me & my ### that we be safe and sheltered. Please pray my ### who struggles with Mental health issues finds some hope and peace in his soul. Please let my ### be safe and let him face no repercussions for my stupidity. We are still awaiting to hear from ### and I fear...
Replies
14
Views
404
I am very very sad. My financial problem. Please Jesus help.
Replies
13
Views
592
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom