I am still under review m it be July ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icloudgirl

Beloved Servant
I am still under review; it may be July 15 before I get my state taxes. I was randomly picked.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There’s claiming there’s no court date yet, which is around the corner please Lord I pray that these charges ARE DROPPED have mercy with the courts and the judge and you’re my judge there’s no weapon for making it shall prosper by the mighty blood of Jesus THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THE MIGHTY...
Replies
9
Views
268
I am currently still under chemotherapy. My previous chemo has some kind of sleepless side effects. I request that you support me as I am also praying for this miracle of being able to sleep. I am currently under sleeping tablet. Pls pray I can sleep by myself. Worst is I am referred to...
Replies
6
Views
291
  • Locked
I am still under attack verbally by the ### please pray for me to be delivered from undue harassment
Replies
5
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom