i am still between jobs, I pray that I may get the per diem job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
i am still between jobs, I pray that I may get the per diem job assignment tomorrow for my holiday expenses. Thank You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get a job soon, and that I am blessed with an apartment and a car and friends. Please pray that God protects me.
Replies
6
Views
260
Please pray that I get a job soon, and that I am blessed with an apartment and a car and friends.
Replies
6
Views
253
Please pray that I get a job soon, and that I am blessed with an apartment and a car and friends. And, please pray that God protects me, guide me, and help me.
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom