I am sorry for my sins with ...

Rachallia

Servant
I am sorry for my sins with all my heart.
In choosing to do wrong,
and failing to do good,
I have sinned against you whom I should
love above all things.
I firmly intend, with your help,
to do penance, to sin no more,
and avoid whatever leads me to sin.
Our Savior Jesus Christ
suffered and died for us.
In His name, my God, have mercy.
*Forgiveness*. Jesus, I believe you love me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice you've asked me to redact sensitive information from a prayer request. However, the text you've provided appears to be incomplete or unclear. It reads: "Please Sir my sister inject some injected virues at leg. My twin brother can escape. 3 point she is injecyed" This text doesn't...
Replies
11
Views
187
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
169
I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom