I am so stuck and discouraged in ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer support in th ename of Jesus Christ. I am very discouraged. I had to leave my job of over 20 years due to severe workplace bullying. The financial strain is unbearable and I have not been able to find another job I'm just too exhausted from the workplace abuse. there were...
Replies
7
Views
101
God please help me. My youth is over and I'm sad. It's so hard taking care of my ### and ###. Please send more help, please heal them, they're so sad. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
179
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom