I am so scared right now No ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE WOULD YOU PRAY FOR ### THAT EVERYTHING TURNS OUT TO BE OH-KAY AND THAT ### CAN CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ### IS VERY UPSET AND NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL THANK-YOU SOO MUCH IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN XOXOX
Replies
16
Views
576
My sister ### is so very unwell and weak. We are going to have to call the hospital. If anything happens to her I will kill myself!!!
Replies
9
Views
327
I had recently had "relations" with a man I met. I asked him if he was clean, and he said yes. I am now experiencing STD symptoms. I keep looking for love and feel pressured into saying yes to sex even though I know that I shouldn't, but I am so desperate to find love. Please pray for me that...
Replies
8
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom