I am sick, my life is broken, ...

Theokraino

Disciple of Prayer
I am sick, my life is broken, I separated with my wife, help me I'm from ###.
 
I am sick, my life is broken, I separated with my wife, help me I'm from ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I receive my marital settlement in Jesus name I will never fail again in Jesus name I am completely healed from fibroid and asthma in Jesus name Amen I will never secure a suitable job in Jesus name Amen All this I ask from you lord🙏 Pls help me
Replies
8
Views
296
financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray for me to get healed from this Blackout Epilepsy, where I just collapse or faint randomly and hurt myself in the process. Name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom