I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
my sore throat is getting much better but now i have a stomach virus
with stomach pain and an upset stomach & diarrhea today
please pray that i am all healed by this evening
thank-you everyone soo much
i had gotten very stressed out and after that i got very sick starting last Friday...