I am sick I want God to ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
183
Please pray for me to get healed from this Blackout Epilepsy, where I just collapse or faint randomly and hurt myself in the process. Name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
335
my sore throat is getting much better but now i have a stomach virus with stomach pain and an upset stomach & diarrhea today please pray that i am all healed by this evening thank-you everyone soo much i had gotten very stressed out and after that i got very sick starting last Friday...
Replies
9
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom