I am sick alone and scared

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
194
my sore throat is getting much better but now i have a stomach virus with stomach pain and an upset stomach & diarrhea today please pray that i am all healed by this evening thank-you everyone soo much i had gotten very stressed out and after that i got very sick starting last Friday...
Replies
9
Views
413
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,434
Messages
16,822,653
Members
651,378
Latest member
Kariutoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom