I am seeking desperately for Holy Spirit to ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial problems, spiritual attacks..Deliverance from the hand of the wicked and unbelievers. I need Favor with God and men.. and also God turn the enemies curses to blessing. May God deal with my hidden enemies. Amen
Replies
6
Views
307
Now as I am seeking the kingdom of god and not serve sin, I prayed that Jesus will add the things to me and give me a wife but not let this wife become my idol but both will serve God and to seek the kingdom of God.
Replies
6
Views
245
Now as I am seeking the kingdom of god and not serve sin, I prayed that Jesus will add the things to me and give me a wife but not let this wife become my idol but both will serve God and to seek the kingdom of God. I don't want to serve my sin anymore ask Jesus to give me strength to serve him...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom